Is Bankruptcy Right for You?
You should consider bankruptcy when:
- You cannot pay your bills when they are due.
- Your wages are being garnished.
- Your mortgage company is threatening foreclosure.
- Your car is in danger of being repossessed (or already has been repossessed).
- You are paying (or are thinking of paying) one credit card bill with another credit card.
- You are getting a lot of phone calls and letters from creditors.
- A creditor has filed or is threatening to file a lawsuit against you.
Many people may think that if they file bankruptcy that they will have their house, car, 401(k) or other assets taken from them. This is not true. In most cases, those who file bankruptcy keep all of their assets. In fact, assets like your home, car, pension fund and IRA are protected from your creditors if you file bankruptcy. Before you sell your assets to pay your bills, contact Castle Law Office.
Castle Law Office has been handling bankruptcies for Kansas City clients from more than 14 years. If you need the fresh start bankruptcy can provide, call us today at 816-842-6200 to speak with an attorney. Or you can email us and schedule your free consultation.