Know What You Should Do After You've Been Injured
If you've suffered a personal injury because of someone's negligence, there are many things you can do to help yourself, including seeking assistance from Castle Law Office.
- Be sure to get proper medical attention as soon as possible.
- Always keep your doctor's appointments and follow your doctor's orders. Not only is it essential for your own health, it's important in a personal injury case.
- Talk with the proper authorities, such as the police department, and your own insurance company.
- If you believe your injury was caused by the carelessness or intentional act of another, contact Castle Law Office to schedule a consultation.
- Please be cooperative with the police, your own treating physicians and your own insurance company.
At Castle Law Office, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. When you meet with us, we will work to understand your situation and get the most compensation possible for your injury.
Call us today at 816-842-7100 to speak with an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation.