If you, or someone you know, has been involved in a crash and suffered serious injuries, then you, or they, may want to seek medical attention immediately.
Following a collision, the investigating officer will prepare a crash report. The information included in a Kansas or Missouri traffic accident report includes:
- Time, location, and date of the collision
- The damage to each vehicle involved in the crash
- The weather, lighting, and road conditions at the time of the crash
- The names and contact information of people involved in the collision
- Insurance information
- Statements made by eyewitnesses
- Traffic violations and citations
- Whether anyone complained of injures at the scene
- You should review the information on the traffic report. If the information is incorrect, notify your Kansas City personal injury lawyer. The police officer may correct factual information but is unlikely to correct information merely because you disagree with the officer’s assessment.
- *Other Additional Information
*Call 911 first if you or someone else is injured in an accident and seek medical attention. In the unfortunate event that you are involved in a car crash, it may be important that you call a personal injury lawyer. The car accident attorneys at Castle Law Office are in Kansas City and we are here, right here, fighting for you.
Injury Hotline: (816) 842-6200
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.castlelaw-kc.com (use the chat function to message us)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/castlelawkc (message us on messenger)