Heather Lottmann attended college at the University of Missouri – Kansas City where she graduated Cum Laude. She then went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law where she graduated in the top one-third of her class, made the Dean’s List, and was one of 24 invited to participate in Advanced Trial Advocacy. She graduated from law school with a Litigation Emphasis.
Ms. Lottmann started her career in personal injury law and has been dedicated to that field ever since. She began as a law clerk for the Kansas City based personal injury firm, Roswold Law Group while still in law school. She then joined the firm as an associate upon passing the Bar Exam.
In 2012, Ms. Lottmann joined Castle Law Office where she continued to represent injured individuals in serious accidents because that is where her passion lies.
Although Ms. Lottmann moved to Texas in 2015, where she joined the Law Offices of Houston M. Smith, P.C., and continued to hone her experience as a dedicated personal injury attorney and advocate, she is now back in the great state of Missouri and has returned to Castle Law Office where she will again continue being a passionate advocate for injury victims and fight to protect her clients’ rights.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Missouri (B.A. English, 2005)
- State Bar of Missouri, 2008
- State Bar of Kansas, 2009
- State Bar of Texas, 2015 (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association (Inactive)