Our staff, attorney’s and family members at Castle Law Office would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We hope this holiday is filled with love, laughter, and happiness. The holiday season gets so hectic, that we often forget to remember the blessings that come with being able to help others during a time of need.
We especially want to thank past, present, and new clients who have put their trust in our firm to assist them with all of their legal needs. We are thankful and honored to serve the Kansas City community. We strive to offer expert legal work for a fair and reasonable fee to anyone seeking legal assistance in Kansas or Missouri.
We wish you a safe and happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Don’t forget – there are many GREAT organizations who provide support to families in Kansas City during the holiday season. Below are some of our favorite organizations.
Kansas City Holiday Charity Organizations
Here’s a list of a few of the organizations who are helping families in our community this holiday:
- Salvation Army: https://centralusa.salvationarmy.org/mokan/
- Operation Breakthrough: https://operationbreakthrough.org/how-you-can-help/christmas-program
- Kansas City Rescue Mission: https://www.shelterkc.org/thanksgiving-shelter-kc/
- Sack it for Santa: https://fox4kc.com/tag/sack-it-for-santa/
- Kansas City Holiday Assistance: https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/kansas_city_free_christmas_and.html
- Johnson County Christmas Bureau: http://www.jccb.org/
- Ronald McDonald House of KC: https://www.rmhckc.org/holidays-at-rmhc-kansas-city/
- KVC Kansas: https://kansas.kvc.org/get-involved/holiday-giving/
- Children’s Mercy: https://www.childrensmercy.org/help-our-kids/donate-goods/
- Uncoverkc: https://uncoverkc.org/
- reStart, Inc.: https://restartinc.org/
Stay safe, especially if you’re traveling this holiday season! If you or a loved one have been injured due to someone else’s negligence this holiday, you deserve an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve to cover your medical bills, pain, financial loss and other damages. Call Castle Law Office at 816-842-7100 or you can click here to email us.