Searching for a personal injury attorney is no easy task, especially if you don’t know what to look for or what questions to ask. Finding an attorney who has your best interest at heart has proven to be difficult for some individuals in our community, and we wanted to share some information so that you can search for an attorney with confidence. The personal injury attorneys at Castle Law Office have been serving the KC Community for almost two decades and are dedicated to giving our clients the representation necessary to fight for fair compensation. Below are questions to consider when searching for an injury attorney.
Questions to ask your Personal Injury Attorney:
- How much does it cost to hire a personal injury Lawyer?
- Who will be responsible for handling my case?
- Are there any examples or references from past cases?
- How will your medical bills get paid?
- What should you say to the insurance companies?
- How will you make up for lost wages?
- What should you do if the settlement offer is less than you had expected?
- Do you anticipate any issues with my case?
- What options do I have with pursuing my case?
- How are costs allocated if the case is lost?
- How should I communicate with insurance companies?
What to look for before during your search for a personal injury attorney:
- Research testimonials and Google Reviews.
- Look to see how long they have been serving the Kansas and Missouri community.
- Look to see if they charge for an initial consultation.
- Ask if the attorney you’re meeting with will be the one working on your case.
- Look to see what awards or accolades they have received for their work in the KC metro.
- Look up the law firm on the Better Business Bureau to see their grade and/or any complaints.
Our skilled personal injury lawyers understand the importance of treating each case differently and are here to answer any questions that you may have before, during or after your case. It pays to ask questions and we are confident that our attorneys will provide you with answers to questions you have relating to your workers’ comp case. By working with a respected Kansas City law firm well-versed in helping clients with personal injury claims, you can be confident knowing that you will get the care and attention you need. Contact our Kansas City personal injury firm or call our injury hotline at (816) 842-7100.
Read Testimonials from Personal Injury Clients who have worked with us: www.castlelaw-kc.com/testimonials/car-accidents/