Yes, you must provide the trustee and/or any creditor with copies of any federal tax return that you filed for the year or two prior to filing. The court may dismiss your bankruptcy case if you are unable to provide your tax returns. You are also obligated to provide any federal tax return filed during your bankruptcy case to the court.

Bankruptcy Phone: (816) 842-6200
Injury Phone: (816) 842-7100
Toll-Free: 888-712-1930 (use the chat function to message us) (message us on messenger) 
Jason C. Amerine
Connect with me
President and Owner, Castle Law Office of Kansas City