Our personal injury attorneys look at a number of factors to determine the maximum possible compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of the party at fault.
- Hospital fees
- Ambulance / emergency room fees
- Specialized medical treatment
- Cost of medications
- Lost wages
- Loss of future wages resulting from the inability to work caused by temporary or permanent disabilities
- Out of pocket expenses (wide range of expenses)
- Amount of physical pain and suffering
- Level of emotional and mental pain
- Losses or damages to personal property
- Different quality of life
- Permanent scars
Need to speak with a personal injury attorney in Kansas or Missouri? Schedule a free initial consultation or visit us during Walk in Wednesday to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys at 816-842-7100.
You can also click here to email us to schedule a free consultation.