If you were struck by a driver who flees the scene of the collision, then your insurance company treats your claim as if the other motorist had no insurance. All insurance companies must include uninsured motorist coverage in every policy issued in MO. This uninsured motorist coverage applies to your bodily injuries, but not to any damage to your vehicle. You may contact one of our team members if you or a loved one has been involved in an accident to get more information from one of our attorneys about a potential case.

Call us today at 816-842-7100 to speak with an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation. We take all cases on a contingency basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless we win the case for you

Jason C. Amerine
Connect with me
President and Owner, Castle Law Office of Kansas City