When a person slips, trips or falls and is injured on another person's property, the personal injury case is called a "slip and fall." Because these accidents usually happen on another person's property, they're also considered to be "premises liability" claims. Whoever owns or is responsible for the premises is legally responsible for your injury.

Premises can include restaurants, supermarkets, office buildings, department stores, other people's homes, and much more.

The Castle Law Office is experienced in handling slip-and-fall liability cases such as:

  • Torn carpeting, changes in flooring, poor lighting or a wet floor
  • Negligent care of a sidewalk or publicly owned area, such as a pothole in the ground
  • Unsafe or narrow stairways
  • Safety code violations

If you or a loved one has suffered from a slip and fall accident, contact Castle Law Office at 816-842-7100. An experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. We’ll make sure you get compensated for your losses. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation.

Jason C. Amerine
Connect with me
President and Owner, Castle Law Office of Kansas City