Your health care provider may be liable for injuries to your baby when complications happen during pregnancy and/or labor and are overlooked or mistreated. Castle Law Office will assist you and advocate for you.
Signs that your baby may have birth injuries:
- Poor nursing
- Seizures that develop within 24 to 48 hours after birth
- An APGAR score of 5 or less at five minutes; 7 or less at 10 minutes
- "Floppy" body five minutes after birth
- No cry before the child is 10 minutes old (unless the baby has a breathing tube in his or her throat)
- Prolonged resuscitation of the baby after delivery
- If the baby must stay in the hospital after the mother goes home
If your baby is showing signs of birth injuries, contact Castle Law Office. An experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case.
Call us today at 816-842-7100 to speak with an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation.