After you've been in a car or truck accident, you may be able to receive damages (or, compensation) for:

  • Recovery of medical expenses
  • Payment for future medical care
  • Recovery of lost wages and payment for loss of earning capacity
  • Payment for pain and suffering
  • Payment for property damage


Getting Your Medical Bills Paid After Your Accident
Generally, medical bills are not paid until the time your case is settled. However, if you have Personal Injury Protection or Medical Payments Coverage under your automobile insurance policy, you may be able to pay your medical bills as they are incurred by making a claim against your own coverage. Also, if you have health insurance, your medical bills may be paid by your health insurance company as you incur them.

If the other driver is at fault and has liability insurance, you may have the right to get compensation for your past and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, disfigurement, and physical impairment. If the at-fault driver does not have insurance, you may be entitled to get compensation from your own insurance company if you purchased Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage.

It is very important that you get medical care immediately after your accident. It's equally important that you keep your doctor's appointments. Being on top of your medical care strengthens your personal injury case.

At Castle Law Office, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. Call us today at 816-842-6200 to speak with an attorney who will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us.

Jason C. Amerine
Connect with me
President and Owner, Castle Law Office of Kansas City