It's common that when you have been injured, you need to take time off from work for doctors appointments, medical treatments, physical therapy or because you are not physically capable of working.

You can seek reimbursement of the amount of money you would have made during the time that you were out of work. This is known as "lost wages." In addition, if you are no longer capable of working due to your injury, you can ask for the loss of wages off future earnings.

Family members of a deceased victim can sue for the lost income that he or she would have earned based on his or her age and salary at the time of death.

If you have suffered an injury in Kansas and Missouri, contact Castle Law Office for the knowledgeable representation you need and the personal attention you deserve.

Call us today at 816-842-7100 to speak with an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation. 

Jason C. Amerine
Connect with me
President and Owner, Castle Law Office of Kansas City