When toy manufacturers put the "bottom line" over the health and safety of children, someone needs to be held responsible. There are no excuses for harmful products that put children in danger.
At the Castle Law Office, our attorneys advocate for the rights of families whose children have been injured by all kinds of dangerous and defective toys. We will help you get compensation for injuries that occur because of:
- Lead poisoning
- Cords, straps, laces that are a source of strangulation hazards
- Small parts or anything young children can put into their mouths and cause choking hazards
- Lacerations or cuts caused by sharp edges and points
- Loud toys causing hearing hazards
- Improper labeling regarding age appropriateness of toy, no warnings of small parts for choking hazards, etc.
- Burn hazards of flammable or explosive toys
At Castle Law Office, our personal injury attorneys are committed to helping clients successfully resolve their claims. If you or a loved one has been injured by another's negligence, contact our lawyers to schedule a free consultation with our firm. Castle Law Firm may work with, consult with, or associate with other firms in these cases.
Call us today at 816-842-6200 to speak with an attorney who will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us.