Overwhelmed by Debt?
Chapter 13 bankruptcy involves consolidating your debts and paying your debts back over a period of three to five years without interest and at a payment you can afford.
This option should be chosen by a consumer who has fallen behind on mortgage or car loan payments and needs a substantial amount of time to repay the past due portion of these debts to the creditor.
- Frees you from litigation with creditors
- Stops foreclosure on your home (if you file before the sale of the home)
- May allow you to keep your home
- May allow you to keep your car
- May allow you to recover a repossessed vehicle
- May resolve tax problems
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is best for those whose incomes are too high for a Chapter 7 filing and need to pay off the debts over a period of time.
Castle Law Office has been handling bankruptcies for Kansas City clients from more than 14 years. If you need the fresh start bankruptcy can provide, call us today at 816-842-6200 to speak with an attorney. Or you can email us and schedule your free consultation.