Happy Holidays from the entire Castle Law staff! We’re grateful to our clients who have placed their trust in us to handle their injury cases, often at times when their own health and financial security were in jeopardy. As a reminder, please enjoy the holiday in a safe and responsible manner!!
Kansas City Holiday Charity Organizations
Here’s a list of a few of the organizations who are helping families in our community this holiday:
- Salvation Army: https://centralusa.salvationarmy.org/mokan/
- Operation Breakthrough: https://operationbreakthrough.org/how-you-can-help/christmas-program
- Kansas City Rescue Mission: https://www.shelterkc.org/thanksgiving-shelter-kc/
- Sack it for Santa: https://fox4kc.com/tag/sack-it-for-santa/
- Kansas City Holiday Assistance: https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/kansas_city_free_christmas_and.html
- Johnson County Christmas Bureau: http://www.jccb.org/
- Ronald McDonald House of KC: https://www.rmhckc.org/holidays-at-rmhc-kansas-city/
- KVC Kansas: https://kansas.kvc.org/get-involved/holiday-giving/
- Children’s Mercy: https://www.childrensmercy.org/help-our-kids/donate-goods/
- Uncoverkc: https://uncoverkc.org/
- reStart, Inc.: https://restartinc.org/
Best wishes to all those who are traveling for the holiday. If you or a loved one have been injured due to someone else’s negligence this holiday, you deserve an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve to cover your medical bills, pain, financial loss and other damages. Call Castle Law Office at 816-842-7100 or you can click here to email us.
** Our office will be closed on Monday, December 26th. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, December 27th. Please contact our office if you need to speak with an attorney.