Our car and truck collision lawyers represent a variety of accident types. Though operator negligence is often the primary cause of motor vehicle injury accidents, other factors can also enter into play.
Our office will investigate the actual cause of the crash and will also determine the parties responsible for the accident. In many instances, car and truck accidents are direct results of:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Distracted driving (phone or texting)
- Speeding and weaving through traffic
- Driver fatigue
- Driver error
- Poorly maintained roadways
At Castle Law Office, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. Call us today at 816-842-7100 to speak with an attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Or you can click here to email us and schedule your free consultation.