Injury Claim: Is my witness credible?
A credible witness can sometimes make or break an injury claim. A witness who is not impacted by the result of your case may provide a testimony. However, it is important to bring a credible witness.
Questions to ask when deciding if a witness is credible:
- Did the witness observe the entire incident?
- Was the witness involved in the incident?
- Is there a personal relationship between the witness and any party involved in the case?
- Is the witness biased to a party involved?
- Is the testimony clear & consistent?
- Have they been granted immunity in return for their testimony?
- Does the testimony contradict any other evidence?
- Does the witness have a public reputation?
- Was the witness under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the incident?
It is important that a witness in your case gives details from his or her personal observations. Your attorney will also look to see if the witness was with someone else at the time of the accident. Don’t hesitate to contact our office if you or a loved one has questions about an injury caused by someone’s negligence.
The attorneys at Castle Law Office in Kansas City follow a no-nonsense approach. Castle Law takes pride in giving highly individualized, careful attention to each case they pursue. Castle Law does not operate as an assembly line law firm. Each case is diligently and thoroughly investigated and developed, and clients are treated with the high level of care and respect they deserve during the difficult time following a car collision. If you have been injured in a car crash, call us at 816-842-7100 or click here to contact our Castle Law Car Accident Attorneys in Kansas City.
* Download our Car Accident Checklist